Thursday 2 April 2009

fight the tide, the tide, of narrow minds..

I'm pretty sure some kids started laughing at me today (which seems to happen way too often!) however despite the fact it pissed me off I do feel glad I try my best not to act like that and thankful I have such rad friends!

I can remember being mean to a couple kids when I was in first school and I'm not proud about that!


I feel I've learnt from my own actions but the actions of others also keep me learning.

being obviously rude towards people is a pretty shit characteristic and shows that you're close minded which is not cool!


I realise it's not really possible to go through life without offending somebody but alot of people don't seem to care or understand how it can affect others!

I think it was last year or perhaps the year before but I was walking into the city after having attended the funeral of a friend's mum...two lads were walking in the opposite direction to me and as we passed one of them pushed me then began laughing with his mate.


I'm pretty sure most people can relate to a situation like that!

he gave no consideration as to what I could have been going through..he showed a lack of empathy! not fucking impressive!


don't be a dick!

"spineless and mindless. you flex your muscles and not your fucking head"

x

No comments:

Post a Comment