Saturday 11 April 2009

My little brother's 18th..

Woke up at some crazy time this morning because my family have made it tradition to gather all the cards and presents, sit on my parents bed and open them one by one (cards first)

Nick got a Nintendo Wii, a football kit and Quantum Of Solace to name a few things! he was pretty stoked!

I received some Cancer Bats goodies from the nice people at Hassle which was a good suprise! only some posters and a couple badge's but still it was better than the usual boring post!

I want to send more letters to friends and family! I'm keeping the one's I get in a little box right now.



Went with Nick into the city...we met up with Max for a subway...good to see him and hang out before he leaves Norwich to go back to Uni..



After saying goodbye to Max, Nick and I headed to the cinema to see this! I didn't have very high expectations but I really enjoyed it! just the kind of film I needed to see!

back home for dinner and cake! Mum bought a football pitch shaped cake and stuck little marzipan cats on it.


played a little Wii sports...no beginners luck for me! triple bogey!

Nick beat me by far!

just ended up half watching this! I really enjoyed what I saw! I want to buy it to watch from start to finish...I've felt a bit down at times today but moments in this picked me up a bit!


actually little moments throughout the day have made me feel happy...despite feeling sad...things like seeing the smile on my little brother's face when he got his cake made me think "actually, this day was really worth getting up for!"
made a wish at 11.11...it took some thought but I wished pretty hard!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment