Wednesday 22 April 2009

How bad would it be if you were walking along and an eel fell on your head?

Saw an eel outside art school today!

I heard through the grapevine that a bird caught it and dropped it while in flight


It was very much alive, some kind girl wrapped it up and threw it back in the river..

saw Miggles which was nice....he seemed a bit down which makes me sad! I really hope he feels better soon. I feel I can really relate to what he's going through right now! I'm sure he'll be ok, I know he's a strong lad but I wish I could help him out! it's just one of those things...my Mum told me sometimes you don't always need to say anything to help a friend in tough times.

after saying goodbye to Migs I hung out on the grass in the sun and started doing some drawing, listening to some music, chilling!

chatted to some cool people and then Vicky suggested going to The Glasshouse...it was still early but I was pretty stoked on the idea!

Had some good conversation with Thom, Vick and Mimi!

(half time eating break to take a photo)


bought the tattoo book I wanted and also Grave of the Fireflies on dvd..first saw it last year on tv at around 2 in the morning..I found it so hard to stay up but it was worth it..rad film...looking forward to watching it again....
also had a little chat with some guys working in hmv about Cancer Bats which was pretty cool

haircut tomorrow! hooray!

x

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Grave of the fireflies is a great movie, visit mine at www.mechrafael.blogspot.com
    hope you like it

    ReplyDelete