Wednesday 1 April 2009

Siobhan, Matthew, Claire and I went to Sheringham.. it turned out to be a pretty fun day! the weather was beautiful and adventure was had!

I woke up bright and early (suprisingly I was able to get myself out of bed despite a late night!)

by 9.30 I was at Norwich train station..

recently whenever I arrive somewhere first I stress out that the person/people I've planned to meet will have forgotten...however I was just being stupid as they arrived around 9.40 and we set off on the 9.45 train (ace!)

this might sound childish but it was nice getting the train and comforting to go to the seaside.


Matthew spotted an empty frame so thought we should write little notices.

"For Sale..Brand New, With Tags, Large Expanse of Sea"
"Watch Out Man Eating Sharks Have Been Spotted Off The Sheringham Coast!"
"Have a Nice Day!"
"This Drawing is For Sale"


We waited for the chip shops to open and ended up at "Dave's Chip Shop" (I think!)

after lunch we wandered to Toymaster and bought some chalk to draw on the walls of Sheringham.

Then onto buy some Ice Cream! (I chose honeycomb).

I also managed to pick up some of this in Toymaster!

"You need not, to climb mountaintops

You need not, to cross the sea

You need not, to find a cure

for everything that makes you weak"

x

No comments:

Post a Comment