Saturday 4 April 2009

Hustle and bustle

Felt negative at times today..really edgy and moody.

I dislike being in the city on a saturday..too many people around!

After walking around a bit I decided to go here to escape the hustle and bustle.


I sat on a bench, ate a snickers, had a drink, did some drawing and listened to Death Cab!
felt a little nostalgic because I used to hang around this park with friends all the time as a kid.



Wandered back into the city to meet my good friend Max Avery who's back in Norwich from uni which was rad! we hung out in Castle Gardens and saw Blake who had bought an amazing costume for a party...£10.00 well spent! she was very happy!

Don't let Max's expression fool you..he told us it was the best hat he's ever seen/worn!

on another note I started this drawing last night...it's a copy of some Sailor Jerry flash. I've not done any drawing for a while so I thought it'd be good to get back into the swing of things even if it's not from my own imagination.


x

1 comment:

  1. the city is HORRIBLE on saturdays, it's much too busy for it's own good. i think the worst possible place is gentleman's walk - it's like all the rudest people in a 10 mile radius congregate there with the secret mass intention of walking directly into you...

    that picture is really good, by the way! nice work. it reminds me of this burlesque dancer, dita von teese. her most famous act involves a giant martini glass, haha.

    ReplyDelete