Thursday 26 March 2009

Letters, "Dreamboat" & Good times..

"You made my life worth it, gave me what I need to feel all this love, all this life-and I know you know this, but I just happened to have the chance to scream it loud to everyone. Thank you for every night, every ride, all that change I borrowed and never paid, every fight, all the things unsaid. You weren't always perfect, but you never wanted me to be anything but me, and every time you played like kids, thanks for showing me that it's great to live this life. Even when you're all grown up, and every year brings another tear, that the laughter never has to fade. And you can't always change what you hate, you can't always throw your hate away, but you can always find something you love"

-Close-Knit...by Death Is Not Glamorous

The last few days have been the most difficult to face in a long time but through it all I feel very thankful for all the good times and amazing people I have in my life..

I keep thinking back about the start of the year and I realise how much I've grown in such a short time from my relationship with her ("the girl")

Something that really scares me at the moment is falling into inescapable depression and taking everything I love in my life for granted (I end up not wanting to do anything, which I don't consider living).

Despite all the sadness and wanting more than anything to relive those amazing memories I wouldn't trade them for anything..(I've told her this but I can't thank her enough for those times).

I read some words that have helped.."Don't be afraid to take chances in life"

if it wasn't for applying that attitude on the 10th of January 09 I probably wouldn't have asked her out and started our relationship together.

This might be a bit of a boring sentimental break up blog but it feels important to me....I often dislike reading declarations of love written on the internet because something like that feels far too important..but I'm not writing this to complain about anything...now I realise I can't blame people for doing that! you should let the important people in your life know how you feel!

I hope this means something to the girl I'm writing about but also to other people too...that from reading this other people remember to be thankful for the important stuff in life that can be too easily taken for granted.

Life is too great to waste! I'd rather face the dark times and enjoy the good than have a boring life. It's up to me to carry on living the best I can!

I thought I might be overwhelmed by bitter emotions after breaking up but she's honestly one of the best friends I have in my life and I want us both to be happy.

once again thankyou.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment