Tuesday 10 March 2009

Assessment Day

Had my assessment at uni today..I was a bit nervous but no more than usual with any type of public speaking..once I got over my first couple moments of being unable to express myself I started to enjoy it! I had a little list of things I wanted to say but I didn't really need it in the end!

The photo below is a piece of work I started yesterday..the more I progressed with this one the less I liked it..the face in particular...I wasn't feeling it!



I had another go today and I feel way more pleased with it now! (it's getting there!) I'm trying to include some words by Bukowski in there too (inside the hourglass maybe)

This was my set up for the assessment


Later I had a snooze in my friend Isabel's space she made for her project!



No comments:

Post a Comment