Sunday 8 March 2009

Cambridge Day Adventure


I went to Cambridge with Dyson this weekend...It was nice to escape from Norwich for the day! Don't get me wrong! I love Norwich but it's not that often I travel outside of the city so it was really good to go on a little adventure.

This photo was taken during our lunch in the Gourmet Burger Kitchen...I had a tasty cheese burger while after much careful consideration Alice went with the chicken burger.

We wandered around the streets of Cambridge and stared in amazement at all the bikes chained up everywhere! (more bikes than cyclists!)

I could write alot more about our day but as this my first real blog I want to keep it short.

I really want to go back to Cambridge in Summer!

Thankyou Alice for such a rad day

x

No comments:

Post a Comment