Saturday 14 March 2009

The past couple days have been nice...on friday I was asked to wake up bright and early to take this photo of my brother (who was dressed as Harry Hill for Comic Relief) before he went to school..good work kid!


I made my way to uni for a lecture on essay writing (not fun but a little helpful!) and to do add some drawing to the collaboration!

at one point I was trying to find the end of a roll of sellotape while walking back to my studio space to carry on working on it and I fell over!

it was a pretty epic fall! it was one of those moments when you need a second to take in what just happened! after that I just laughed for ages! falling over just reminds me of being a little kid! to be fair the studio is a bit of a deathtrap at the moment! with saws around and an assault course of chairs! it was bound to happen at some point! however I don't have any scars or bruises to show off! I feel a little disappointed!

but getting back to the collab..it's looking ace!

Dyson stayed over.. "it was nice!" she reminded me what an ace film Amelie is...not to mention the soundtrack! Yann Tierson is a legend!
today we had a lazy day! I usually dislike lazy days however it was nice to spend it with her! we also saw Adam and Ryan in Borders which was cool! Adam crept up on me a bit while I was reading a tattoo magazine, the joker!




work tomorrow...I'm going to try to make the best of it x

1 comment: