Thursday 12 March 2009

JAMIE OLIVER BIG FAT CHOPPING BOARD

Britters finished her Brighton hanging photo project, it looks rad!
Matthew awaited a haircut




I tried on a dress and grew breasts


Siobhan added some stuff to the collaboration..my mum has asked for a huge collaborative drawing for our living room which she wants to frame..I'm doing it bit by bit (sticking sheets of paper together) I think it's the best and quickest way for it to get done! I carry the paper around and pester people to draw on it...whatever they want! she's looking after it right now as she hadn't finished when I had to leave uni..

hopefully she hasn't ruined it...(only joking!)

Met up with Dyson and she treated me to a cake (what a legend!)



we saw Joe outside TieRack! today he was a bit angry about having to clean up someone else's sick and general broken arm stuff! I stood and listened to him talk about disliking tracksuits and how Trash Talk shirts help you avoid charity workers!

he bought the mask for the polaroid/animal shindig going on this evening! after a bit of convincing he posed for this photo..he might be a miserable old man sometimes but I do like Joe! he puts on shows sometimes with Lea!

www.myspace.com/runawayspresents




Today I listened to...Fionn Regan, Rolo Tomassi & Dead Swans

x

No comments:

Post a Comment