Monday 16 March 2009

"I'd rather grow roses, than nurture self pity"

-Charles Bukowski

Felt a bit down today, like a bout of low self esteem has crept up on me.

I started to get in one of those uninspired moods and people managed to agitate me easily

..for example people who obviously take the piss and pricks who drive cars stupidly fast

(not everyone annoyed me, it was seeing some people that kept my spirits up)

I've been told how bad my grammer is so I've tried my best not to use an exclamation mark after every sentence in this blog

I think I sound like a idiot when I write anything anyway but I hope not everyone thinks so

(maybe I just should have kept this blog to myself)

on another note I bought a new hat today, it's a dark green Brixton hat from Drift

"May you never eat your hat if you go hungry
"

x

No comments:

Post a Comment