Wednesday 11 March 2009

Bloggington

Today was good fun! after having a bit of a lie in this morning the first stop I made when I got into the city was Sendol!

for those that haven't heard of Sendol it's a nice little "independently owned clothing boutique in the heart of Norwich" down Pottergate...it's very near Drift which is also a very good skate shop!
I really love little shops like these! they have such awesome character not to mention really friendly people working there! they feel very unique and special!

I myself work at Boots which I can't complain about because the staff I work with are also very kind and down to earth! the only thing is I can feel a like a robot working on the tills..sometimes you get nice customers or those that seem really cold and seem to refuse to smile! I guess you'd get that in any shop!

but after visiting the shops on Pottergate they have inspired a little dream to one day open a nice little shop of my own! I don't know what I'd sell or if it'll even happen! but it's an idea I'm going to continue thinking about!

if you want check out those shops I mentioned!

http://www.sendol.co.uk/
http://www.driftskateshop.com/



getting back to my day! Sendol have some new Kid Robot stuff in! I was pretty stoked to buy one of the "Ye Old English" Dunny's and I wasn't disappointed with the one I got either!

below my good friend Adam is displaying my new Dunny on his drink! it's always a pleasure to have a chat with this man!

he also has some massive Tado Kidrobot toys in which I'm really tempted to get at some point!


next I planned to go get my lunch from Amaretto on St Georges street however I was tempted to hang out with Isabel and Matthew Fergulberry! we went to the market...they both picked up lamb burger (I think) from a place called Tony's...we met Tony (apparently!) he seemed like a top bloke anyway! go visit him too if you enjoy lamb Burgers!


We saw a little fenced off area..need I say more about what happened! I spent most of the day with my eyes open for blog worthy opportunities like this!


Had my lunch of potato and black pudding with a walnut cake from afters! I didn't enjoy it that much but I think it's because I'm a bit immature with my eating! Dyson was shocked because I'm very unadventurous with food! to be fair the caramel cake I had yesterday was tough to beat! the walnut cake didn't stand much chance! but still it wasn't as bad as I make it sound!

after my lunch I decided to make Mr Barber a card for his 20th birthday! if you see him around be sure to wish him a belated birthday and a quick recovery for his arm! he'll need it back in good shape for his next stage diving antics!

on the front was a photo of him in a human pyramid with some people he didn't actually know at the Death Is Not Glamourous show! which can be seen here...http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamouychopping/3233370949/

I met up with my girlfriend Alice (Dyson), we went to see Lea and wish Joe a Happy Birthday..they were going to see The Watchman (pretty excited about seeing that film soon!)

the meeting was quick but it was nice to see them anyway and they both seemed to be in a good mood! (despite Lea telling off Joe for eating the popcorn before the film!)

we then went for a meal at Pizza Express and used our two for one voucher! I had an American Hot while Alice had a Pollo Verdure salad!
post meal texting..



This is the spicy mess left which I couldn't eat! it was hot but mighty good! we finished off the meal with a shared chocolate fudge cake..no photo but take my word for it..it was ace!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment