Saturday 31 October 2009

Rumpus.


The Kabeedies had their album launch at the Waterfront on Thursday. I've kept it a little quiet but I worked on the album artwork over the summer. It was exciting to send it all off, have somebody else put it together and then all presented when I walked into the show. I did the wallpaper background while I was on holiday in La Palma (Spain). At one point it was pretty stressful as I didn't feel confident drawing patterns and it was a boiling evening (if you look at some parts of the wallpaper you can see where my pen exploded due to the heat). I thought I heard some kids talking about it at the show and tried to eavesdrop however I couldn't make out what they were saying. My Dad joked they might have been saying how much they love the band but hate the artwork, haha maybe they were! either way it was strange but cool seeing so many people holding something I had worked on. Thanks must go out to my tutor Mr Sapey, Craig Hill and of course the lovely Kabeedies.


xo

1 comment:

  1. This is so good! I hope you feel very chuffed with yourself.

    Also, I heard Trisha always wears Descendents Vans.

    x

    ReplyDelete