Sunday 17 May 2009

"You have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself in any direction you choose"

-Dr. Seuss

Went to Will's BBQ on friday and what an evening for it, he picked a good'un! I ate three burgers, one covered in his Mum's legendary chili which was fantastic and all of them with a jalapeƱo sauce (I need to buy some of that!) I didn't know the majority of people there and felt alot like the odd one out but I tried my best not to be a recluse. Everyone seemed nice and I had a good time, I'm sure Will and his family did too.



My brother is away on holiday in Devon at the moment so the house is alot quieter than usual. I miss him already but no doubt he's having a good time with his friends and causing trouble!

(the photo below is from their holiday blog)



my parents went to stay with some friends in London yesterday so after work I was home alone which was strange. It was peaceful but I missed them too. I also felt the need to check everywhere in the house before I went to bed in case any murderers were hiding. I don't actually know what good it would have done if I had found one because I hadn't really thought that far ahead, I did however survive the evening which was a plus.

due to the lack of "grown up" toothpaste I had to steal some of my brother's which to my suprise had stars in it! best toothpaste I've seen in a while!



today I hardly stepped out the house, made a tasty cheese toastie, had a nap, watched the end of Back to the Future III and finally finished my Utopia essay!

"your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one"-Emmett "Doc" Brown

x

No comments:

Post a Comment