Thursday 28 May 2009

Belated Blog Update

My laptop wouldn't let me upload any photos so these photos are mostly from last week..

10x10 Exhibition at the Stew gallery.




Dad failing at Call of Duty! Stuffed peppers for dinner! looks a bit horrible in the photo but it tasted really good.


I bought Sea Monkey's but I overfed them (bad times!), I'm hoping they'll emerge from the ashes like Sea Phoenix's?

Met up with Mr Max Avery and had a trip to Subway. Bought The Boy Will Drown's album along with the new Gallows album.

Saw Steph, she bought flowers AND pick & mix for her boyfriend which was really nice of her.



My brother got home from Devon, he bought me this little lighthouse which I'm really pleased with.

Dad got a Blackberry.


Nick and I went for a walk. At one point I heard a train coming so we both stood underneath a bridge as the train bolted overhead, it was a fun little moment.


Bank Holiday Monday- Hung out with a good friend from High School I hadn't seen for far too long, spoke about old times and turning the forum into a huge sea monkey aquarium. Met up with Vicky and Flo for a meal in Pizza Hut (I had half a spicy stuffed crust pizza) then headed to The Marquee for this...

Tuesday-Lara made cakes to give to people, she is amazing as was the cake! it had bits of Crunchie and white chocolate in it!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment