Friday 4 September 2009

"And if a double-decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side, is such a heavenly way to die."


I was wandering around rainy Norwich today and decided I'd go see a film I've been anticipating for a while. I felt apprehensive about seeing this by myself but decided that if I was in time for a showing then it was destined (I arrived 15 minutes before the 3.30 showing). As I sat down in the cinema I briefly had the whole screen to myself and in a childish way I found it exciting and really hoped it would stay that way. The film was exactly what I was hoping it would be and not the boring chick flick I was worried it might be. It was interesting, moving and relatable. I want to see it again now so I consider that the sign of a good film.

x

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I really want to go and see this. Glad to hear it's good!

    ReplyDelete