Sunday 21 June 2009

(A) He cheated, (B) He's lucky, (C) He's a genius..

(D) It is written?

Worked most of yesterday and today. Today seemed especially slow as it wasn't busy. I put out a lot of healthcare stock while occasionally trying to help customers asking for help, by the time I went for my break my fingers were almost black.



Vicky caught up on some celebrity gossip.


Strange dinner cooked by my Mother, I'm not even sure what it was.
Finally got around to watching Slumdog Millionaire. I'd heard so many good things about it and began to doubt it would live upto my expectations. I enjoyed how the film develops and it kept me gripped throughout despite being fairly long. I found Dev Patel plays a likeable main character and the rest of the cast were pretty ace. Glad it didn't disappoint!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment