Sunday 21 March 2010

Don't stand so fucking close to me.

Had a bus driver shout at me the other day. My friend parked his car at the side of the road while he went into the train station to meet another mutual friend of ours as I waited. A bus turned up and our car was in the way. I understand it was a stressful situation for the driver but I have so much hate for how he handled it. Got off to a good start...he shouted at me (the passenger/a stranger..while I was on the phone, desperately trying to call my friend) telling me to move the car and yet still after I told him I can't actually drive he said he didn't care. He went on to say he'd either call the police or push the car himself. It never ceases to amaze me how people can get past the age of 8 and not have learnt how to epathize! I know my frustration about this will keep me awake some nights for months. I am determined to learn from these situations and try to never act in that way. I suppose really this won't reach the people who actually should learn because as far as I know angry bus drivers don't read my blog.

"I think probably kindness is my number one human attribute in a human being"-Roald Dahl

xo

1 comment:

  1. I have much hate for bus drivers. They are damn rude! x

    ReplyDelete